Cardiovascular Supplement with CoQ10
Heart disease prevention and a heart healthy diet are on everyone's mind today, especially among active, health-minded adults like you, By addressing some of the health concerns that may lead to heart attacks, high cholesterol, high triglyceride levels and much more, you can make strides toward defeating your chronological age and show that age really is just a number. Yet the startling fact remains - cardiovascular disease persists as one of the top three killers in the U.S. and is an underlying cause of more than 1/3 of adult deaths. Family history, built-up stress, surging blood pressure, an aging body - their combined effects may put you at risk. Recognizing heart warning signs and making the right choices are a key part of living a long, heart healthy life.
Fortunately, science has shown a promising link between the pomegranate and maintaining healthy cholesterol and blood pressure levels. Pomology Heart Heath is a cardiovascular health supplement that has isolated the best superfruits, antioxidants and nutritional ingredients, that help support and maintain a healthy cardiovascular system.
Nature's Prescription for Heart Health
Pomology Heart Health supplement is your ally for strong cardiovascular health. When looking for a supplement for a healthy heart, consider how Pomology's Heart Health works for you in two ways:
First, it fortifies your cells with the Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10), a vitamin-like compound healthy cells produce naturally. This all natural CoQ10 antioxidant stimulates the energy production needed for cell growth and maintenance. Next, the mighty benefits of antioxidants of pomegranate, blueberry and grapeseed extracts do double duty with cardio-protective with vitamins and nutrients crucial for reducing risk to your heart.
Studies suggest pomegranate has antioxidants that may slow the oxidation of LDL, or "bad" cholesterol, which promotes efficient blood flow to the heart. The powerful pomegranate has been found to lower nitric oxide levels for stable blood pressure. Combined with grapeseed and blueberry concentrates, and vitamins C and B12, Pomology Heart Health helps keep your ticker and cardiovascular system working at their best.
- While I've lived a very healthy life and always tried to eat well and exercise, I found out that my cholesterol levels were creeping higher. When my doctor recommended that I go on a statin drug, I was hesitant and decided to try a supplement for at least several months. Six months later I've been able to reduce my cholesterol back to healthy levels and my doctor isn't asking me to go on the pharmaceutical anymore. Thanks for helping me push that back, if not eliminate the need. - Pauline, Key West, FL
- I'm a huge runner and am always looking for ways to reduce my resting heart rate beyond what my exercise efforts can do. I've been taking Heart Health for over a year and have seen my resting heart rate (and LDL cholesterol levels) drop. Makes me a better runner and for that I'm thankful. Lower cholesterol doesn't hurt either. - Kristen, Fort Collins, CO
Why Take Pomology Heart Health
- Promote cell growth/protection with all natural CoQ10 antioxidant*
- Keep healthy cholesterol levels within a normal range*
- Support healthy blood pressure and cholesterol levels*
- Stimulate circulation and oxygen flow to your heart*
- Defend your cardiovascular system against free radical attack*
- Maintain vital cardiovascular function and energy for an active lifestyle now and later*
- Enjoy the value of a premium, highly potent blend of naturally occurring antioxidants*
Health benefits of pomegranate include a reduction in nitric oxide levels; helps regulate healthy cholesterol levels; research reveals a positive connection between the pomegranate and cholesterol
The substantial dose of all natural CoQ10 antioxidant encourages energy production in cells to help in their repair
Promotes cell restoration without the calories or adverse effects of alcohol consumption
High measure of antioxidants that provide cardiovascular support
Necessary for ideal health; Vitamin B-12 may reduce risk of heart disease; Vitamin C provides energy and supports overall good health
Water-soluble B vitamin is necessary for the production of cellular building blocks; a folic acid deficiency may cause erratic heart function